- To eliminate or minimize factors which provide opportunity for corruption or malpractices through in depth examination of the organization and procedures.
- Regular inspection, surprise visits, to check quality or speed of work, sensitive posts and personnel, surveillance on various activities.
- Ensuring prompt observance of proper conduct, ethics relating to integrity.
- Streamlining investigation in order to give deterrence to the corrupt elements and to encourage honesty as a culture among the employees at all levels.
- Implementation of CVC guidelines in the interest of the organization.
- Extend supportive role to the other departments to achieve their objectives without incurring wasteful and avoidable expenditure, to take the organization to the path of future growth.
- Encourage team spirit, innovative ideas and work with speed and quality towards transparent & accountable system.
Vigilance is to be exercised against anything & everything which tarnishes Organization's image.
For suggestions (or) complaints please contact :
DR. UPENDER VENNAM, IPoS
Chief Vigilance Officer,
Bharat Dynamics Limited
Corporate Office, Plot No. 38-39,
TSFC Building, (Near ICICI Towers)
Gachibowli,Hyderabad - 500 032.
Phone no. 040-23456106
Fax : 040-23456111.
email : cvobdl[at]bdl-india[dot]in
Toll free No: 1800 4255 2259
Connection to central vigilance commission (CVC) website :www.cvc.gov.in
Last Updated/Reviewed Date: 14/09/2022