1. Relaxation of Norms for MSMEs
- BDL has been providing increased thrust on enhancing procurement from Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises as per the guidelines/notifications issued by the Ministry of MSMEs
- The condition of Prior Turnover for MSME Start –Ups.
- The condition of Prior Experience for MSME Start –Ups.
- Issue of Tender documents at free of cost.
- Exemption from Earnest Money Deposit(EMD).
- Price Preference to SME Vendors.
- MSMEs registered with other DPSUs considered as Deemed vendors.
- Payment to the MSMEs within 30 days after receipt of accepted goods.
- Providing test facilities to MSMEs.
3. Providing Test Facilities To MSMEs/Start-Ups
- The list of test facilities which can be made available to MSMEs for testing of materials / sub-system/equipments as per the list.
- Test Facilities 1
- Test Facilities 2
- Nodal Officers for Test Facilities, Terms & Conditions
5. List of Items to be procured from MSMEs directly or through traders & List of Items to be procured preferably from MSMEs