1.RELAXATION OF NORMS FOR START-UPs
BDL has relaxed the following criteria for Start-Ups in order to encourage participation of Start-Ups vendors in supplies of BDL items.
- The condition of Prior Turnover
- The condition of Prior Experience
2.START UP RECOGNITION
Under the Startup India Action Plan , Start ups that meet the definition as per Govt of India Directives.
- Incorporated as either a Private Limited Company or a Registered Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership.
- Existence upto 7 years from its date of incorporation /registration.
- Turnover for any fiscal year has not exceeded INR 25 crore.
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services.
3.IDENTIFICATION OF AREAS
BDL has identified the following items which may be considered for procurement from start ups company.
- Seeker Technology – IIR Seeker
- IR Camera
- Lithium Based Thermal battery
- RF PCBs
- Laser Guidance System
4.PROVIDING TEST FACILITIES TO START Ups/MSMEs
The list of test facilities which can be made available to START UPS for testing of materials / sub-system/equipments as per the list(Test Facility 1) & (Test Facility 2) and the List of Nodal Officers is available in the attachment(Nodal Officers,T&C).